bitty.and.bunny: Cookie Prom

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cookie Prom


I just watched the Cookie Prom episode of Super Fun Night, where the girls have an awful time at their  high school prom, and after they come home decide to have a massive cookie binge to feel better.  Long story short, they turn it into a yearly tradition.  And it got me thinking - mostly that I should start my own annual cookie prom,  because...cookies.  But also, it got me thinking about how much prom dresses have changed since I had a prom to go to (besides my newly impending, imaginary Cookie Prom, that is).  Here's what my prom dress looked like (please ignore those awful shoes; I promise I swapped them out in the limo for something less - uh - strippery; I still kick myself for being too lazy to just take the time to buckle the straps of the cuter ones before pictures were taken).


And then while perusing JenJenHouse, I decided to click to see what prom dresses look like today.  I am impressed (and admittedly kind of jealous that these kinds of beauties weren't available when I went to my prom).  Take a look at some of these amazing dresses.  



I may just have to make this Cookie Prom happen, if only so I have an excuse to wear one of these beautiful dresses (even if it will just be my boyfriend and a box or five of Entenmann's original recipe chocolate chip cookies that appreciate it).



This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media.  As always, opinions are 100% mine.  Because every girl deserves to wear a pretty dress every so often - even if it's just to eat cookies alone at home.



1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I was just saying a similar thing to my kid sister who is about to go to her prom... such great dresses available now!

    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover