bitty.and.bunny: Bare Legs & 3/4 Sleeves

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bare Legs & 3/4 Sleeves


flannel: option
skirt: francesca's | option
booties: target | similar 1, 2
necklace: c/o onecklace
watch: exact



__________________________

I know bare legs and rolled up sleeves look a little cray right now, especially if you've been in NJ pretty much anytime at all during this ridiculously freezing cold winter. Except for two weekends ago when we got a heat wave - 50° and sunny!  Normally I wouldn't bust out a skirt (without tights) in such weather, but you know, I just had to grab a little slice of sunshine while I could.

And what better way to tell winter to kindly f#*k off than with some brightly colored florals and plaid?  If this sweet little combo doesn't chase away the chill, I don't know what will.


Linking here today.

4 comments:

  1. Nice mixing of prints :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that pattern clash! It's strange seeing bare legs though... Bring on summer! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's quite a clash! I have a shirt very similar to that, I am always boring and never clash it - hmm, I think you might have just given me some inspiration! P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I can't wait to start dressing like that around here!!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover