bitty.and.bunny: Plane & Simple

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Plane & Simple





jeans: exact
top: c/o chicwish
booties: c/o chicwish
purse: francesca's option 1, 2
necklace: c/o chicwish
sunnies: similar 1, 2



__________________________



Just like the title says, I'm keeping it plain and simple.  This is the easy outfit I wore for my flight (see what I did there with the title?)  

(Excessive amount of luggage not pictured.)



Please note - this is a pre-scheduled post.  I'll respond to comments when I return.  See you soon!
Linking here today.

2 comments:

  1. Creative title and it's been awhile since you did an outfit post. It's cute . I got your e -mail, it's just taking me forever to respond . Your feature should be up tonight ;) happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome travel outfit! That is just the perfect bag ever, too! Thanks for sharing with Manic Monday! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover