bitty.and.bunny: Super Trooper

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Super Trooper

puff trooper hat: c/o Callanan
sweater: exact
jeans: exact
jacket: exact
booties: c/o chicwish | similar
___________________________


Given that most of the country is already in the midst of winter weather (NJ included!), I realize that photos of me wearing just a sweater and a denim jacket look preposterous. I agree. But I took these before Thanksgiving, when it was actually still fall during fall (and not this winter-during-fall we're currently experiencing). And good thing, because almost right on cue, I got sick as soon as I got back home. And I'm pretty sure standing outside in the snow without a coat taking outfit photos is not what you'd call a formula for getting well soon.

Luckily, I have this cozy Callanan Trooper hat lined with fleece and faux fur to keep me warm. It looked good when I wore it with my jean jacket the other day, but right now it looks especially chic paired with my pajamas and ever-present box of tissues.




Linking here today.
Disclaimer: I received this hat courtesy of Callanan as a trial sample.  No other compensation was provided.  All opinions are my own.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover