bitty.and.bunny: Taking Off

Monday, January 12, 2015

Taking Off


As much as I would love that little quote up there to be true, my bags are most definitely not packed, which means no, I am not ready to go. I'm all about waiting until the last minute, then throwing random articles of clothing into a suitcase while my boyfriend hovers and reminds me that it's definitely time to go and we'll most likely miss our flight if we don't leave. right. now.
 Yeah, it's kind of my thing.

We're heading to warmer pastures for a little bit, and the timing could hardly be better. It just got all cold and wintry up in this state.  And I have not one iota of sadness about missing it at all.


See you in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover