bitty.and.bunny: Peanut Butter Jelly

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Peanut Butter Jelly

So. I know that I've been utterly absent from the blog for the last few months. That is a completely different story (if lack of motivation and laziness is a story) for another time. But a friend shared this video with me over the weekend, and it's simply one of the best I've seen in a long time. Watching it over and over on a repetitious cycle makes me inexplicably happy. And I hope it does the same for you.*


Enjoy!




*Warning: Watching this video will most likely make you want to rip off your clothes and dance around your living room. I will not judge. Just maybe make sure the blinds are drawn first.




1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is faith kathy from USA, My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr.Voodoo i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man i ever loved back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again at (voodoospell10@gmail.com). in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email (voodoospell10@gmail.com) call or WhatsApp him (+2349060273197) you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy...i love reading your comments! xo

Pin It button on image hover